Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide - Page 11 Empty Re: Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Post by Kiddie247

@snow222 bro did you use dhl to collect the package

Kiddie247
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide - Page 11 Empty Re: Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Post by Snow222

yh
Snow222
Snow222

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddie247

kk wah country did you receive the package in

Kiddie247
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow222

Kiddie247 wrote:@snow222 wah country did you receive the package in

Ghana
Snow222
Snow222

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiddie247

and wat payment method did you use mtn token or tigo cash

Kiddie247
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow222

Kiddie247 wrote:@and wat payment method did you use mtn token or tigo cash

Tigo cash
Snow222
Snow222

Back to top Go down

Post by Nhana Kwame

flower flower flower flower

Nhana Kwame

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackbeard23

nice
Blackbeard23
Blackbeard23

Back to top Go down

Post by Donkawawa

I've got the info.  Im Highly grateful boss.

Donkawawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Success15

Just sent 600 ghs. confirm with your drop for me. since this my second move i believe you have my info already. waiting to hear from u

Success15

Back to top Go down

Post by Base Drop ®

All Payments Confirmed. Check imbox

=============================
Online taking orders,
===========
For more info on prices, payment method in your country and more info, contact me on basedrop23@gmail.com
=============================
Base Drop ®
Base Drop ®
Verified
Verified

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Yaw

Mine is Arriving today. Can't wait Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

Papa Yaw
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by IsaacJadu

@papa yaw have urs arrived?

IsaacJadu

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Yaw

oh long time. It drop Monday.

Papa Yaw
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricmartins

Papa Yaw wrote:Mine is Arriving today. Can't wait Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

have you received your goods.

Ricmartins

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Yaw

check through the comments, got it long time.

Papa Yaw
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by iShot

please check ur inbox, I need an iphone
iShot
iShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Badest Muller

u guys dey enjoy oo.
Badest Muller
Badest Muller
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Ofori Alfred

@Badest Muller, see u. as if u no dey enjoy some.

Ofori Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by clemet4332

Hi i made a payement for an iphone. Could you please confirm ?

clemet4332
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by clemet4332

Papa Yaw wrote:yh check through the comments received it long time bro.
Please how long did it take you after payement to receive confirmation?

clemet4332
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Yaw

3 hours for the tracking and 4 days to get the package

Papa Yaw
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyblaze

Good morning boss I need an iPhone 6s plus 128gig, iPhone 7plus and iphone Xs Max

sammyblaze

Back to top Go down

Post by Base Drop ®

Contact me on basedrop23@gmail.com
Base Drop ®
Base Drop ®
Verified
Verified

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxngwan1

Waiting for a reply

Kxngwan1
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next