Base Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Empty Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Post by eBay Cart ®

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services

Hi Base Members,

I do online shopping/Carding, and I'm offering you a good service. I can ship to your address safely many stuff, for example, Iphone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 plus, iphone 6s plus, iPhone 7, LED Smart Tv's, Galaxies, Notes ipads,  Macbook pro, Laptops, and all sort of Gadgets etc
I'm also good at Ebay Carding, so i'll card you what you want up to 100 000$ real value daily. I card all ebay sites
Also, i card almost any site online and without forgetting Amazon

I ship to almost any Country WorldWide , even US ,Lithuania, China , Turkey , Malaysia,Indonesia, VietNam , India, Nigeria, Phillipines, etc

PS: THERE IS NO TAX/CUSTOM DUTY TO ANY COUNTRY !!

We have Apples/Samsung available in stock, All brand new with the complete manufacturer accessories in sealed factory box.
The smartphones are factory unlocked and compatible with all SIM or any network carrier...........

Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does your stuff works in my country ?
Yes, they are factory unlocked. Means that they work eveywhere in the word.

2. Can you ship to my country ?
Yes, i can ship to any country.

3. 3. Will i have any customs or additional fees to pay when i receive my product?
No. There is no customs fees or additional taxes. I ship as a Gift from a Private Buisness Compagny. There is no customs duty even in Indonesia,Pakistan,Nigeria,India,etc even if you order 100 Iphones or bulk quantity

4. What carrier you use to ship?
I use DHL/Fedex/UPS/
anyone u can choose.

5. How can i pay you then?
Have Drops in Most Countries taking payments for me, So just let me know your country and I'll give you payment option.

6. I want to deal. But how to trust you ?
First of all, im verified seller, and If you are talking me , its because you read my Service thread. That means, you probably, or not, checked the 1000's of good feedback from members who got their stuff.

Special 2024 offer

If Order above 1000 : X 2
If Order above 2000 : X 3

Contact

For more Info on Deals, Payment methods, and prices contact me on : ebaycart23@gmail.com

To those who are not familiar with the forum, click the next page for more recent posts. below is the screenshot.

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Untitl10

or on phone

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide C0198312

For more Info on Deals, Payment methods, and prices contact me on : ebaycart23@gmail.com
eBay Cart ®
eBay Cart ®
Verified
Verified

Back to top Go down

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Empty Re: Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Post by nolimitt

Welcome Back Brother.
nolimitt
nolimitt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Empty Re: Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide

Post by lampard

bro I need an iPhone.
lampard
lampard
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by mkilopsdf

preparing myself to deal soon.

mkilopsdf
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by talkative

Mine is en route. cant wait. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

talkative
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by mularED

@talkative, has ur own arrived yet. cos mine came today.

mularED

Back to top Go down

Post by talkative

@MularED mine arrived on thursday

talkative
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by ko09876

wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wow

ko09876

Back to top Go down

Post by jihadist5500

Massive Vouch 4 u mahn.

jihadist5500
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by filtathem

I'm gathering some money to deal soon yh.

filtathem

Back to top Go down

Post by breaker1

pls I need 3 macbooks Within this week, can you arrange for that give me

breaker1

Back to top Go down

Post by maulidgh

man check your inbox , new deal.

maulidgh
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator

not bad

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Ai52ht10

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Reciev10

Detonator
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by adjoa

Can som1 pls tell me, is it only an ID card i need to go for my items? cus i've lost ma ID and ma package too is in. som1 pls reply ASAP

adjoa

Back to top Go down

Post by eBay Cart ®

Any form of Verification will do.
eBay Cart ®
eBay Cart ®
Verified
Verified

Back to top Go down

Post by adjoa

Okay thanks!

adjoa

Back to top Go down

Post by harrieta

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Items10

harrieta

Back to top Go down

Post by manofsteel

dammn!

manofsteel

Back to top Go down

Post by hillfigure

Dude, you ship Spain?

hillfigure

Back to top Go down

Post by eBay Cart ®

Yep...I ship worldwide bro... Shipping through Fedex, Dhl or UPS, any that you prefer
eBay Cart ®
eBay Cart ®
Verified
Verified

Back to top Go down

Post by derrell

it was very hard posting a pic here, pls you guys should post a tut on how to post pics here for those who don't know.

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Hp10

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Hp210

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Hp310

derrell
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by gally

Online Shopping / Carding And Shipping Services World Wide Air10

yup yup yup bounce bounce

gally

Back to top Go down

Post by walterww

need iphone 8 plus ship to croatia. possible? and do i Unlock before use in croatia.?

walterww

Back to top Go down

Post by eBay Cart ®

Yep its Possible, I Ship World wide through fedex, Dhl or Ups. Also all phones and Iphones that I card are all Factory Unlocked. So no need to Unlock. Works in any country.

eBay Cart ®
eBay Cart ®
Verified
Verified

Back to top Go down

Post by walterww

okay thank you

walterww

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next