Base Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble

Go down

legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble Empty legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble

Post by Admin™

first of all even if copes have video of you they need to do a line up. The video comes from lost prevention department.They need to do a line up with a clerk. Clerk is the witness. They need to get a warrant so if they come to your door, dont open unless they have warrant cose if they do, they can knock the door open so just open it.
Also make sure you reed the warrant. It has to be specific. Warrant must be sign by the judge and the only way judge signs it if the detective presented evidence against you. Now they have to look for something specific which will say in the warrant.
It is extremely hard to put a name on the face (in usa) so i dont think its a good idea to card with your card/id cose camera can catch the info and thats how cops can get to you. DONT PARK YOUR CAR CLOSE TO WHERE YOU CARD IF YOU HAVE PLATES!!!
If copes dont have warrant and they knock on your door and you not on probation/parole or stay with someone who has search condition, dont open the door not even a little bit. Dont even talk to them. Don't think you can get info from them. The only info you need is do they have a warrant thats it!!! If they come knocking you need a lawyer. Hopefully you already made some $.
As far as clerk calling cops, they usually wont. I gess it depends where you card. But I tell you one thing, if they made a mistake and call cops and you didnt do anything illegal, they will lose their job you can sue the corporation and bring so much trouble to the store. They all have to follow protocol which they have.
Im not a lawyer but do have one on retainer for past 15 years. We talked a lot so I know a few things. 1st of all, do not deny or agree to anything. If you in handcuffs you dont say shit but ask to call lawyer if you dont have one make bail or seat and wait for public defender.
If you not in handcuffs dont talk to cops. They can be tricky so if you in the situation where you not sure whats going on, the only wards come out of your mouth is: AM I FREE TO GO? IF NOT, WHAT ARE MY CHARGES I WANT TO CALL MY LAWYER. THAT IS IT! NOTHING ELSE.
By the way, dont fall for bullshit that cop have to tell you that he a cop. they don't. they do lie and manipulate. COP DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HE A COP.
Your rights? They only read it to you once you under arrest and if they don't, dont think you be out on that. Its very hard to prove.
Also the usual charge is comercial burglary well, one of charges and that brings the question of the amount. Different states/county has different price for felony and misdemeanor. Yes other charges will be felonies this one is very important to which deal they will offer you.
Remember by running your mouth everything will be bad!
I would like to end this as I can talk about this for hours

AM I FREE TO GO? IF NOT, WHAT ARE MY CHARGES I WANT TO CALL MY LAWYER. THAT IS IT! NOTHING ELSE.

DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT?

COP DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT HE A COP
Admin™
Admin™
Admin
Admin

http://www.ourbaseteam.com

Back to top Go down

legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble Empty Re: legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble

Post by talkative

wow thnx so much

talkative
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble Empty Re: legal advice what to do what not to do when you in trouble or almost in trouble

Post by Stephen Chinaza

thanks admin

Stephen Chinaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanarawlings

massive thanks

Nanarawlings

Back to top Go down

Post by abodam567

you be more wai

abodam567

Back to top Go down

Post by Kxngwan1

Admin thank you

Kxngwan1
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Immanuel

Thanks

Arnold Immanuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum