Base Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum Empty Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum

Post by Admin™

I welcome you all to our new forum, This is to inform you that our old forum Was Taken down by Online guardian due to hacking related stuffs posted on the forum. I once again welcome you to our new forum.
Admin™
Admin™
Admin
Admin

http://www.ourbaseteam.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum Empty Re: Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum

Post by Maley

Yes, LEt all help biuld it up..

Maley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum Empty Re: Welcome to all new members and member of our Old FOrum

Post by Halkens

thnks ad

Halkens

Back to top Go down

Post by killerfinger

thnx

killerfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by ghanalaki

for real
ghanalaki
ghanalaki

Back to top Go down

Post by donlast

okay

donlast
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lion

Tanx

Lion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tano D

Hey, am new here and I need someone to card some items for me.
What am gonna do?

Tano D

Back to top Go down

Post by lampard

Tano D wrote:Hey, am new here and I need someone to card some items for me.
What am gonna do?
contact the eBay Cart bro
lampard
lampard
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawrence1000

am very happy to be part of this family

Lawrence1000

Back to top Go down

Post by nellash

This is a really great place to be, no other place like here

nellash

Back to top Go down

Post by keenland

Thank you for the chance

keenland

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip6778

This place seem like a real cool place though

Philip6778

Back to top Go down

Post by Detonator

yh as always

Detonator
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by Essilfie

I'm new here and I hope I will like it as most of you do. How do I contact the eBay Cart to make purchases?

Essilfie

Back to top Go down

Post by fearless20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fearless20

Back to top Go down

Post by Essilfie

Ok. Thanks

Essilfie

Back to top Go down

Post by abodam567

admin check inbox pls

abodam567

Back to top Go down

Post by iShot

nice forum
iShot
iShot

Back to top Go down

Post by Owoahene

Am Owoahene very happy be to part of this great team

Owoahene

Back to top Go down

Post by Papa Yaw

you're welcome bro

Papa Yaw
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Post by bywell32

thank you Admin

bywell32

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevenak

Hi am new here and I want some items wil be glad to get help . Thanks

Stevenak

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwamena96

Hi, I want an iPhone X mas... How much is the price... I'm in ghana

Kwamena96

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph Kugblenu

Hello,am Joseph from Ghana,pls how much is IPhone 12 pro Max when shop online??

Joseph Kugblenu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next