Base Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking

Go down

Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking Empty Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking

Post by cexuslothus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How to Dodge Netflix Geographical Country Blocking

We all know that the U.S Netflix library is the largest library with the highest quality content when compared to other Netflix libraries - for this reason and due to Netflix licensing agreements, Netflix are not allowed to display the same content for all countries; in turn, they geographically block (geo block) entire countries from accessing certain content. Luckily, there is a way around these geo blocks without the use of a VPN to slow down your connection!

Requirements

Windows PC
Access to Google
Administration Privileges on PC

We'll simply go to Google, type "netflix DNS codes" and browse through the sites until you can locate a legitimate website.

A legitimate website will NOT ask you to:

- Input personal details
- Ask you to visit another website
- Ask you to complete a survey
- Click on any offers prior to accessing the website

A legitimate website WILL:

- Provide you with DNS IPs straight away, as show below

Step 2

Once you have located a legitimate DNS website, choose one of the DNS numbers provided (as seen in the picture in step 1) - save these number's in notepad or write it down on a piece of paper. The number will consist of 4 segments, for example;
120.122.81.52 52.182.86.23

In some cases, it may only contain one number and where the last number is like so;
0.0.0.0 (or, 000.000.000.000 or 8.8.8.8, for example)

This is completely fine and normal, ensure you still note it down!

Step 3

Open "run" - I will show you how to do this on multiple operating systems.

Windows XP

Windows 8, 8.1 & 10
On your keyboard hold the Windows Key and press R.

Step 4

Type "ncpa.cpl" in the run window.

A new window will appear now, click on the network your adapter is active on and click "properties".

A new window will appear, scroll and locate "Internet Protocol Version 4" and click it, then click "Properties".

A new window will appear, the DNS numbers you wrote down before, input them here, ensure you have ticked "Use the following DNS server addresses" - after inputting your numbers, click "Ok"

Step 5

Restart your machine, ensure it is a proper restart so all your hardware is powered down and then turned on again.

FAQ

After restarting my machine, I can't load any websites at all!
Revert your DNS settings back to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and try using another DNS code from the website until you find one that works.

When I visit a website it keeps coming up with advertisements to purchase some kind of VPN or service and it wont go away! Please help?
Revert DNS settings back to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and find new DNS codes (servers) that don't spam you or revert your internet traffic.

When I go to Netflix, it doesn't load the U.S library for me!
Clear your cookies and cache then try again.

The U.S Netflix library worked for a few days then suddenly it's not working at all and I can't load any sites?
The DNS codes only work for 3-7 days at a time, sometimes they work for many months; sadly it's unpredictable - when this does happen you need to revert your DNS settings back to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and find new DNS codes to apply.

Credits

At least 95% of this tutorial was written by me, some images were obtained through Google to speed up the process of making this tutorial, most of the images were produced by me and all of the content was hand written by me for Base forum - I do hope this tutorial assists some users in watching all the content they wanted to watch.

cexuslothus
Active User
Active User

Back to top Go down

Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking Empty Re: Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking

Post by ericb

thanks
ericb
ericb

Back to top Go down

Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking Empty Re: Fast & Free || How To Use U.S Netflix || Bypass Geo Blocking

Post by Pobama

is this still working?

Pobama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down